Tennis Activities Participation Policies
MG Tennis Programs are dedicated to each player's progression and level in tennis. In order to maintain a consistent high standard of quality in the instruction and organization of these programs, we have everyone adhere to the following policies:
1. Payment Terms--Payment for all tennis activities is due before or by the 1st day of the tennis activity.
2. Late Payments--If payment has not been received within 10 days of participating, a $25 late fee will be added.
3. Attendance--Every student is expected to attend all scheduled classes. There will be no reimbursement or credit for classes missed.
4. Rain Make-ups--If a class is cancelled due to weather, the instructor will schedule the make-up days and times. You will be notified by the instructor. Credits or refunds will not be given for missed rain make-ups.
5. Students who have completed our enrollment process, have current tuition fully paid and dressed in proper clothing and shoes for tennis will be allowed to participate on court in our tennis classes.
Media Consent: We have your consent to use any photos/videos taken of participants in our tennis programs, in any media form for the purpose of demonstrating skills and/or recognizing achievement awards given.
Recommended Safe Play Policy Guidelines for protecting Players and Patrons from COVID-19 when visiting the tennis center:
-Players should arrive to the facility no more than 15 minutes before their appointment time.Reserve and pay for courts online.
-Register and pay for Round Robins, Clinics, Private Lessons and Classes online.
-Participate in small group clases limited to 4 students per court.
-Maintain a safe social distance from other players, coaches and tennis center staff.
-Do not shake hands or high five during tennis activities.
-Clean your equipment and personal items used while at the tennis center.
-Sanitize hands frequently.
-Gathering in groups in the Pro Shop or on site are discouraged.
-Bring your own portable chair if you plan to be a spectator.
-Use new tennis balls marked with your initials.
-If you feel ill, please stay home.
-Bring your own hand sanitizer, wipes, towel and water bottle.
-Ice machine and water fountain closed, so bring if needed for drinking.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines in order to provide a safe and comfortable experience to players, the staff and all visiting the tennis center!
Release & Emergency Treatment: I hereby do intend to be legally bound and do hereby release for myself and any minor children I am in charge of, waive a release right and claims for damages which I may have or which I herein accrue to me against MG Tennis Inc., its staff, employees or volunteers for any injuries or illnesses which may be sustained or suffered by me in consideration with our association with the facility or program therewith.
I also herewith authorize treatment by a qualified and licensed medical doctor in the event of a medical emergency which, in the opinion of the attending physician, may endanger my life, cause disfigurement, or physical impairment, or undue discomfort if delayed. This is granted only after reasonable effort has been made to contact me.
Refund Policy: All participants enrolled in our tennis activities are expected to attend and pay for all scheduled classes. Generally there will be no refunds/credits given after a program's start date. Upon approval, a refund or credit will be issued for missed classes minus a $25 cancellation fee that will be charged for dropping out of a program for any reason other than special circumstances of injury or long term illness. Special circumstances cases will be given a full credit or refund for classes missed.