Recommended Safe Play Policy Guidelines for protecting Players and Patrons from COVID-19 when visiting the tennis center:
- Players should arrive to the facility no more than 15 minutes before their appointment time.
- Reserve and pay for courts online.
- Register and pay for Round Robins, Clinics, Private Lessons and Classes online.
- Participate in small group classes limited to 4 students per court.
- Maintain a safe social distance from other players, coaches and tennis center staff.
- Do not shake hands or high five during tennis activities.
- Clean your equipment and personal items used while at the tennis center.
- Sanitize hands frequently.
- Gathering in groups in the Pro Shop or on site are discouraged.
- Bring your own portable chair if you plan to be a spectator.
- Use new tennis balls marked with your initials.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, wipes, towel and water bottle.
- If you feel ill, please stay home.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines in order to provide a safe and comfortable experience to players, the staff and all visiting the tennis center!