Tennis Class Participation Policies
MG Tennis Programs are dedicated to each player's progression and level in tennis. In order to maintain a consistent high standard of quality in the instruction and organization of these programs, we have everyone adhere to the following policies:
1. Payment Terms--Payment for all tennis activities is due before or by the 1st day of the class.
2. Late Payments--If payment has not been received within 10 days of the 1st class, a $25 late fee will be added.
3. Attendance--Every student is expected to attend all classes. There will be no reimbursement or credit for classes missed.
4. Rain Make-ups--If a class is cancelled due to weather, the instructor will schedule the make-up days and times. You will be notified by the instructor. Credits or refunds will not be given for missed rain make-ups.
5. Students who have completed our enrollment process, have current tuition fully paid and dressed in proper clothing and shoes for tennis will be allowed to participate on court in our tennis classes.
Media Consent: We have your consent to use any photos/videos taken of participants in our tennis programs, in any media form for the purpose of demonstrating skills and/or recognizing achievement awards given.
Release & Emergency Treatment: I, the undersigning jointly and severally hereby do intent to be legally bound and do hereby release for myself and the named above, waive a release right and claims for damages which I may have or which I herein accrue to me against MG Tennis Inc., its staff, employees or volunteers for any injuries or illnesses which may be sustained or suffered by me in consideration with our association with the facility or program therewith.
I also herewith authorize treatment by a qualified and licensed medical doctor in the event of a medical emergency which, in the opinion of the attending physician, may endanger my life, cause disfigurement, or physical impairment, or undue discomfort if delayed. This is granted only after reasonable effort has been made to contact me.
Refund Policy: All participants enrolled in our tennis activities are expected to attend and pay for all scheduled classes. A $25 fee will be charged for any refunds/credits issued.