Lake Cane Tennis
5108 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819 407-254-9170
The park is operated by Orange County Parks & Recreation who currently hires the services of M.G. Tennis to manage and run the programs at the tennis center. M.G. Tennis has been operating at the center since 1986.
The Facility includes 17 hard court tennis courts all equipped with state of the art championship lighting for ultimate night play.
A full Tennis Pro Shop operates daily and allows players to make reservatiions, schedule ball machine rental or book tennis lessons. The Pro Shop carries a full line of brand name tennis equuipment such as Wilson, Head, Adidas, Nike, Tail and Babolat. Our certified stringers will help you customize your racquet performance by showing you the best available choices in strings and tension.
Lake Cane Tennis Center is home to over 35 adult teams that compete daily in the different leagues around town. Additionally, Lake Cane offers a complete schedule of instructional classes designed for adults and youth of all levels. For the past 18 years Lake Cane has become the tournament Mecca of Central Florida, bringing over 30 USTA Sanction Tournaments to our area annually. Outside the organized league play, Lake Cane offers a wide range of recreational playing options like weekly in House leagues and round robins.
Lake Cane Updates
- Tuesday May 21, 4:17pm. It has started to rain at Lake Cane so all 5pm and 6pm classes have been cancelled. Check back later for more info. — 1 day 38 min ago
- Tuesday May 21, 3:30pm. It has started raining at Lake Cane so all 4pm classes have been cancelled. Check back later for more updates. — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Monday May 20, 5:15pm, Continued storms, 6pm and 7pm programs are cancelled for tonight. — 1 day 23 hours ago
- Monday May 20, 4:50pm Thunder and lighting at Lake Cane so all 5pm classes are cancelled. Check back later for update. Thanks. — 2 days 5 min ago
- 05/03/13 @ 8:30. No rain at Lake Cane. Some courts are dry while others remain damp but the sun is shining. Please call for any questions.TY — 2 weeks 5 days ago